Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Christmas Prayer

I've been away from blogging for awhile... getting settled in and establishing some sort of routine in my new surroundings... it has come with challenges and blessings.

Though I may not have written here, words and ideas are always flowing.  Everyone is quite busy this time of year, but I've written a short poem for all to share:

A Christmas Blessing

Let us remember
Christ in Christmas
Let us remember to
Love one another as He does.

Let us remember the King,
Through His suffering
He gave us eternity.
Let us remember the gifts
He has given us --
Love and forgiveness, without condition.

Let us remember
At Christmastime and always
to be a blessing
To those far and near,
In this season and
Throughout the coming year!

Until next year!

Kathleen "Kathy" Schubitz

1 comment: